The key to autoclave reliability is to start with an autoclave tailored to suit your tasks, facility, and staff. Unsure what you need to get your job done? Give us a call; we’re happy to help you specify the ideal device and process for your facility.
Priorclave’s core options will help you customize your unit for the tasks in your lab. These options include programmable cycles, pulsed freesteaming for complicated loads, load sensed process timing for liquid loads, or just changing which way the door is hinged.
- Tactrol 5 or 10 Program Memory
- Tactrol 10 Program Memory Upgrade
- Tactrol Self-Monitoring System
- Setting Lock Key Switch
- Pulsed Freesteaming
- Load Sensed Process Timing
- Automatic Waterfill Systems
- Other Hand Door
Priorclave’s Monitoring Options make it easier to narrow in on the data you need to keep an eye on, including temperature, pressure, and error codes.
- Tactrol Data Printer
- Load Temperature Monitoring
- Chamber Pressure Monitoring
- Single Pen Strip Chart Recorder
- Two Pen Strip Chart Recorder
- Single Pen Circular Chart Recorder
- Two Pen Circular Chart Recorder
Heating/Cooling and Water Quality Options
Priorclave’s Heating/Cooling and Water Quality Options make it possible to better control the environment inside your sterilizer.
- Water/Steam Jackets
- Scale Prevention Systems
- Purified Water Level Sensor
- Accelerated Heating
- Air Ballast System (External Air Supply)
- Dual Electric and Steam Heating
- Fast Cooling Systems
- Air Intake Filter System
- Steam Intake Filter System
- Exhaust Filtration System
- Drain Condensers
Priorclave’s Vacuum Options help eliminate air pockets in complex loads and speed cooling and drying.
- Combined Pre-Cycle Vacuum and Vacuum Cooling
- Vacuum Drying