Priorclave is one of the very few sterilizer manufacturers in the world who retain complete control of their supply chain by manufacturing all principal components in-house. This includes our electronic control systems, which are consistently lauded for their robust build-quality, ease-of-use, reliability, and easy auditing.
While other autoclave manufacturers have bolstered profit margins by outsourcing the fabrication of their pressure vessels to the developing world, Priorclave continues to make their own chambers exclusively in their South London facility. These high-quality 316L stainless steel vessels meet both European standards and the stringent standards of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
The Bespoke Autoclave
In order to meet our own quality standards, we limit production to just 300 units per year. Like London’s famed Savile Row tailors, Priorclave workers handcraft each of our autoclaves. Although many buyers find exactly what they need among our wide selection of standard models, we’re eager to craft “made to measure” units, tailored to your specific application and working conditions.
Whether you’re buying off-the-rack or being measured up for a completely customized “bespoke sterilizer,” we bend every effort to assure that our sterilizers exceed our customer’s expectations for trouble-free longevity, ease-of-use, and value.
Priorclave’s manufacturing incorporates:
- An ISO9001 Quality Management System
- Full EMC Compliance Testing
- Monitored approval of vessel design and welding procedures to the requirements of the European Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC
- UKAS Accreditation as a Calibration Laboratory
Priorclave’s ISO9001 Quality System covers:
- Boilers and Process Plant Fabrication
- Precision Machining and General Fabrication
- Electrical Instruments and Control Systems
- Equipment Installation and Service