These additions and modifications to your autoclave allow you to customize its operation to best suit your tasks, facility, and staff. Unsure what you need to get your job done? Contact us; we’re happy to help you specify the perfect device and process for your facility, or develop a custom solution for your specific application.
Priorclave’s Core Options will help you customize your unit for the tasks in your lab. These options include expanded programmable memory, pulsed freesteaming for complicated loads, load sensed process timing for liquid loads, or just changing which way the door is hinged.
- Tactrol 5 or 10 Program Memory
- Tactrol 10 Program Memory Upgrade
- Tactrol Self-Monitoring System
- Tamper-proof Setting Lock Key Switch
- Pulsed Freesteaming
- Load Sensed Process Timing
- Automatic Waterfill Systems
- Other Hand Door
Priorclave’s Monitoring Options make it easier to narrow in on the data you need to keep an eye on, including temperature, pressure, and error codes.
- Tactrol Data Printer
- Load Temperature Monitoring
- Chamber Pressure Monitoring
Heating/Cooling and Water Quality Options
Priorclave’s Heating/Cooling and Water Quality Options make it possible to better control the environment inside your sterilizer.
- Scale Prevention Systems
- Purified Water Level Sensor
- Accelerated Heating
- Air Ballast System (External Air Supply)
- Dual Electric and Steam Heating
- Fast Cooling Systems
- Air Intake Filter System
- Steam Intake Filter System
- Exhaust Filtration System
- Drain Condensers
Priorclave’s Vacuum Options help eliminate air pockets in complex loads and speed cooling and drying.
- Combined Pre-Cycle Vacuum and Vacuum Cooling
- Vacuum Drying